Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
So you wanted more guns, more gore and – especially – more cannoli? We’ve got your back! Crazy Monkey Studios is beyond excited to announce that our newest game Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 is coming to Steam on March 2, 2018 and Nintendo Switch in the coming months. That should give you just enough time to start dusting off those Tommy guns. Because you sure as hell are going to need them.
The story of the campaign mode kicks off some 15 years after the events of the first game. World War II is in full swing and while allied forces are landing on European beaches, the mob goes about its business. The Thugtown Massacre should’ve been a long forgotten memory, but when some loose ends of the past start crawling out, our mafia hero Vinnie Cannoli has to save the day once again.
Traveling as far as the European battlefields of the second World War, players will get to whack mobsters, zombies, monsters, Nazis and everything in between. Using a ridiculous arsenal of weapons, you’ll blast yourself a way through a variety of gorgeous hand-drawn levels. The new weapon wheel and full 360° aiming combined with improved mobility of good old Vinnie lets you easily shoot everything that moves.
We’re also happy to include one of the most requested features by fans: 4-player online multiplayer. Because the only thing more fun than shooting zombies on your own, is blasting the hell out of some (undead) Nazis with some friends. Those who prefer to be in high-fiving distance of their brothers in arms can rest assured that local multiplayer is still an option.
In short: if you liked the first game, you’re going to adore this one. The team worked hard to retain the unique feel and attention to detail of the original while making improvements to the gameplay where possible. We’re confident you’ll agree we did good.
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
- Upgraded character mobility: Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode: Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments: We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period: Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore and Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode: You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines… in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
- Humor: War is hell unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.