Out This Week
On The eShop
05.07 – 05.13
Death Road to Canada
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There’s a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game.
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on party member traites.
- Tell people to “Cool it.”
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- 2 player local co-op and control up to 4 characters!
Raging Justice is a classic beat ‘em up game of epic proportions, dragging the savage charm of the genre kicking and screaming into the 21st century!
The city is in chaos! Crime and corruption is at an all-time high, with thugs wreaking havoc on every corner. It’s up to you to punch, kick and brawl your way through the deadly streets, to bring those punks to justice.
- Bone Crunching Combat: Rain down maximum brutality on merciless criminals in savage side scrolling combat! Battle your way through adrenaline fuelled 2D carnage with unmistakeable classic fighting!
- Arrest Warrants: Choose between playing by the book, dazing and arresting your foes to gain health and complete level challenges, or take the law into your own hands, arm yourself and deliver a devastating style of justice. With hordes of brutes surrounding you, will you be a good cop or a bad cop? Be warned, actions have consequences…
- Weapons: Unleash absolute destruction by gearing up with an insane variety of weapons! Smash through a bar fight with a stool, hack and slash through alleys with a knife or mow down mobs in a lawnmower! Justice has never felt so sweet.
- Local Co-op: Take on the criminal world alone or enlist a partner, to aide you in some co-op carnage! All out annihilation is ensured as you unleash the rage within…just make sure your targets clear, or you may fall victim to the anarchy of friendly fire!
- Global Leaderboard: Forget good cop/bad cop, remove your shades and set your sights on becoming the best cop! As the tensions rises, so does your score. Do you have what it takes to be awesome?
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End!’ And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
ACA NEOGEO SUPER SIDEKICKS 2
Aim for the goal and see the world! These soccer matches will excite and thrill!
“SUPER SIDEKICKS 2” is a soccer game released in 1994 by SNK. Battle for the championship in the peak sports event held once every four years. This version introduces the actual rules as well as fouls in order to provide exciting and thrilling soccer matches. Another highlight is the variety of enhanced rendering.
The “ACA NEOGEO” series has faithfully reproduced many classic NEOGEO masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Garage is a bloody shooter in the style of an 80s B-movie. Playing as a drug dealer named Butch, you stand alone against hordes of the living dead.
Explore every dark corner of an underground parking garage and discover a passageway to a supernatural world that has never seen the light of day.
Find new weapons and master them in order to survive. Solve the mystery of this cursed place and the creatures that inhabit it.
Blast a swarm of mummies using more than 50 weapons and explore Giza’s pyramids in this frantic shooter
Immortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?!
The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what’s going on!
- Old School FPS: frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style
- RogueLite mechanics: randomly generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it
- Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
- Over 35 enemies: mummies, sarcophagus, flying skulls, humanoid snakes, big fat warriors… All willing to kill you
- Huge bosses: two in each pyramid with unique gameplay
- Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
- Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps
ONE PIECE Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Re-live the original ONE PIECE story from Fushia village, where everything started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil “Heavenly Demon” himself, Donquixote Doflamingo. Gather members of the Straw Hat Crew and sail to the most illusive places and enter epic battles: Marineford, Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa! The deluxe edition includes many of the previously released DLC and provides players with all of the fun and excitement right from the anime.
- ONE PIECE ON NINTENDO SWITCH: Take your favorite Straw Hat Pirates on the go.
- LOCAL CO-OP: Play split-screen with your friends in Dream Log mode.
- DELUXE EXPERIENCE: Includes previously released DLC content that adds extra costumes and missions.
- RE-EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL ONE PIECE STORY: From Luffy’s departure from Fushia Village to latest episodes of Dressrosa, re-live all of the greatest moments in the ONE PIECE saga.
- FAN FAVORITE CHARACTERS: The roster of characters now includes Sabo, Donquixote Doflamingo, Fujitora, and many more.
- THE EXPERTISE OF KOEI TECMO GAMES AND BANDAI NAMCO: The PIRATE WARRIORS series combines the beloved characters from the ONE PIECE series with the furious action of the Dynasty Warriors franchise.
Wake up to save your beloved one!
Suicide Guy is set in the incredibile and extraordinary dreams of its protagonist.
What would you do in order to save the thing you love most?
Immerse yourself into his weird dreams and help him to wake up before it’s too late.
- 25 levels set inside Suicide Guy’s mind
- Story-driven game
- Physics based levels
- Ultimate moves: be able to pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms and even burp.
- Funny creatures to annoy
- Vehicles to drive
- An important mission to accomplish
- Collectible items to find
Gamers will have to use different items in every kind of situation by solving original brain teasers.
Despite the title, the game is NOT at all about suicide or depression.
WILL YOU PLAY ALONE OR TOGETHER?
Designed for the Nintendo Switch™, Super Chariot is a 2D platform game that can be played through to the end in either solo or co-op mode. You play as either the brave Princess or her faithful fiancé in a subterranean fantasy adventure…
Manoeuvre the wheeled coffin of the dead King through 25 levels and 5 colourful environments, trying to ignore the incessant insults of the King’s ghost.
With original gameplay and an innovative physics engine, hours of exciting exploration, hair-raising sliding sequences and mountains of treasure lie ahead!
Set out on an epic adventure and give His Majesty the trip of his death. Guide a Super Chariot containing the remains of your King through a network of subterranean caverns. On your own or with a friend, lead the brave Princess and her faithful fiancé through the catacombs in search of the ideal resting spot for the King!
The Super Chariot’s large wheels enable the heroes to cross crevasses, climb and perform all sorts of perilous manoeuvres. Take the riches from the walls of the many varied environments, find the exit and avoid (or repulse) all the different enemies who try to steal your hard-earned loot! Put your skill, coordination and daring to the test as you try to finish all the levels and dangers aplenty in Super Chariot. Effective teamwork will open up even more possibilities…
- Play with a friend in local multiplayer on your Nintendo Switch in TV or Tabletop mode
- Epic challenges await the two of you: cooperation is key
- Wonderful 2D worlds, peppered with unique characters and items
- Over 60 hours of gameplay await, as you make your way through 25 levels dotted with secret pathways and bountiful treasure
Take on the role of ARID, the artificial intelligence onboard a high-tech combat suit. ARID’s program activates after crashing on an unknown planet. The human pilot within the combat suit is unconscious, and it is ARID’s duty to protect him at all costs! As she progresses into her twisted and hostile surroundings, driven to find medical aid before it is too late, the realities of what transpired on this planet force ARID to reflect upon her own protocols. ARID’s journey to save her pilot ultimately challenges the very rules that are driving her.
The Fall is a unique combination of adventure-game puzzle solving, and side-scroller action, all set within a dark and atmospheric story. Exploration will be paramount to surviving your adventure. Utilize ARID’s flashlight to uncover a myriad of interactive objects. If what you uncover is hostile, switch on your laser sight and kick some metal! Get ready for a disturbing journey as you fight, explore, and think your way forward, expanding ARID’s world, in spite of her protocols.
Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition
Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition is an award-winning and critically acclaimed visual short story that explores the emotional ties of family relationships.
In her mid-20s, Kelly has been forced to move back to Nebraska. Back to that flat expanse, that seemingly endless sea of rustling cornstalks peppered by rusty silos and rustier towns. A typically intense Midwestern storm is approaching while Kelly is out. She has to get home. In the 20 miles between her grandparents’ crumbling barn and her parents’ house, she receives a phone call from her mother.
Assume the role of Kelly during her drive through the storm. While driving through a stylized representation of rural Nebraska, players navigate an extended conversation between Kelly, her parents, and her younger brother. Through dialogue choice and simple driving mechanics, the story delves into a specific moment of these characters’ lives and their relationships with one another.
Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition includes an epilogue that expands on the story of the main game. Set at a bus stop in snowy Minnesota, this epilogue examines Kelly’s past as well as the effects that the events of the main story have had on her.
A face-melting, pixel-pumping, Neo-Retro arcade shoot ’em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects at a blistering 60fps. Blast through hordes of Alienoids in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of invaders in Survival Mode and battle epic level guardians in Boss Run mode.
- Awesome power-ups and devastating weapon upgrades including the Astro Mace and Plasma Rifle
- The ultimate high-score chasing arcade game, with online leaderboards and 3 difficulty modes
- Become a decorated Hyper Sentinel pilot with 60 challenging medals to complete
- 12 electrifying levels featuring epic, multi-stage boss encounters
- Multiple graphics options, including the nostalgia inducing Spectrum, C64 and CRT filters
- A face-melting love letter to arcade classics