Good Night Brave Warrior is excited to announce that on-rails puzzle adventure Sling Ming is coming to Nintendo Switch™! This brand new game will launch digitally on Nintendo eShop in spring 2018. We have prepared a special trailer for the occasion:
The foreign kingdom Topius has lately been ridden by never-ending earthquakes; cracks in the ground spew out toxic fumes and the cherry blossoms have all been shaken off their branches. Princess Ming must find a way to save her kingdom before it all falls apart!
In the catacombs beneath the castle Ming finds the Oxylane, a long-forgotten breathing and transportation system. Hooked up to the Oxylane, she sets out on a quest for the three virtuous Crown Jewels that will reveal the hidden forces behind the menacing earthquakes.
Grab your helmet, princess, you’re in for the ride of your life! Hook up to the Oxylane, a transit system that lets you fly through the air, swing around corners and defy gravity. Use it to recover the keys to the mysterious vault beneath the castle. You must stop the great evil that is consuming your kingdom!
With the Oxylane, Sling Ming introduces a totally unique way of exploring and solving puzzles in its side-scrolling 2D worlds:
- Plan your path by arranging the Oxylane nodes, then sling Ming between them
- Rearrange and revisit nodes to solve puzzles
- Survive a mix of action and puzzles that rely on physics, timing or logic
- Enjoy the captivating story, beautiful worlds, catchy music and grand adventure
Sling Ming controls flawlessly with either touch or Joy-Con™, making it perfect for Nintendo Switch™.
Good Night Brave Warrior
Good Night Brave Warrior is a team of two. Two twins to be precise. With a shared dream to recreate the gaming magic of our childhood.
Sling Ming is our first commercial project, but ever since the glorius times of the Commodore Amiga we have created games together. At the end of last century we created social freeware (not free-to-play) games together with some friends under the name Brainchild Design. Both of us worked in the games industry before quitting our jobs in 2012 to form our own independent studio. The name Good Night Brave Warrior is a quote from our favourite game.
- Andreas does all the art and loves to create small worlds for others to explore. He spends most of his time adjusting colors and adding small details that no-one will notice.
- Mattias does the programming. Making games since long before game engines were mainstream, he prefers to write all code from scratch.