Pixel Noir is coming to Nintendo Switch!
The J-RPG inspired game by SWDTech will have a Nintendo Switch port and will be released at the same launch date as the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 versions.
The development of Pixel Noir goes on steadily and, after the latest beta for Kickstarter backers and its new features, SWDTech now confirms the development of the Nintendo Switch version of the game!
The version for Nintendo’s hybrid Console will include every element introduced on PC, Xbox One and PS4, but you’ll be able to explore and survive Pinnacle Cityanywhere!
As with the other versions of the game already announced, the game will have Spanish, French and German translations included on launch date.
With all of the core features and nice-to-have systems already built and functioning, Pixel Noir has now around 40% of the story implemented within the game, including the entire beginning of the story.
Also, Pixel Noir won Best Audio at MAGFest (Music & Gaming Festival) for the second year in a row! Thanks to Hiroki Kikuta, composer of the Secret of Mana soundtrack (among other awesome titles), who has added some truly incredible music to the game!
Living on the streets of a shithole like Pinnacle City, there’s only two things to keep you going: A pack of cigarettes and the feeling that there’s more than this.
There was something rotten in that rundown place. You were in over your head, but you were too proud to admit it. It was your pride that killed your partner. With the hospital burned to the ground and nothing to exonerate you, they threw you in jail.
For ten years you were haunted by unanswered questions and unspeakable horror, frightened by what you saw, what you did – and what you could still do. Now you’re scraping by as a private eye, running a business out of a crappy apartment. But a chance comes along to clear your name once and for all. With your sanity at stake, how can you afford not to take it?
Pixel Noir is a JRPG-inspired detective game set against a film noir backdrop. Think Earthbound meets Sin City!
- Solve a variety of mysteries as Pinnacle City’s cheapest Private Eye! From missing pets to murder investigations, your detective skills will earn you either fortune or face punches.
- Fight enemies in turn-based combat. Unleash devastating combo attacks by teaming up with other heroes in your team!
- Explore Pinnacle City-a wretched hive of scum and villainy harboring black market trade & hawked by colorful characters.
- Use your investigation mode to reveal clues. Level it up over time to unearth new secrets and storylines!
- Overkill mechanic: if you do too much damage, instead of knocking your enemy out, you can kill them. This will affect what type of spoils you get from battle!
- New timed hit mechanics for skills including button sequences and d-pad rotation!
- CRDTech card game… can you find Phil, the Dust Master?
Check out the Trailer :